Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Blogging to Blog

I don't have much to write so here are a few random notes.

1) Hubby sent me tulips yesterday to congratulate me on finishing my bird painting. Not quite sure if it's bribary to keep going or if he's looking for lovin' but either way, excellent surprise.
2) Baby Love store smells like a petstore that needs its cages cleaned but had a large variety of cribs and bedding. Found some cute alternatives but still like what I bought (good thing, I already have a bird and grass painted, no switching to trucks!)
3) New employee started last week. Not sure I have a verdict quite yet. Some things = rock star status, others = pink slip thoughts. Time will tell.
4) Started to fill out Leave paperwork and my goodness, talk about confusing.
5) Scheduled dentist appointment for next week.
6) Scheduled call to speak with my investment guy. Hopefully he has some good advice since the market is tanking and I am losing money.

Yep, pretty random. Time to go finish my book and possibly start a new one.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM , Blogger Jess said...

That's nice that Ryan bought you tulips! Tulips are such a pretty flower.

Baby Love is probably just trying to get new parents aquainted with the scent that will soon dominate their own households. Nothing like some dirty diapers in the trash and some residual baby spit up to make a home smell like a petstore :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home