Friday, February 08, 2008

Long Time, No List

As you may have noticed, I haven't posted a list related to chores in a while. Maybe it's because I have had no energy to tackle the list or because I was saving up for a good one.

Here it is:
1) Normal weekend house cleaning chores
2) Pay bills
3) Paint remaining animals in baby room (goal for this weekend=1 tree, 1 monkey and possibly an elephant or 2 giraffes but not the whole combo)
4) Clean and hang blinds back up in baby room
5) Iron and hang new valance in baby room (see the pattern developing here?)
6) Get taxes done so I can convince Ryan to go buy new flooring for baby room
7) Decide on baby furniture
8) Look for guest bedroom furniture so we can put the room back together (the mess is getting to me)

I have many more items to tackle but they can wait for another week. Ryan had his own list of chores that are man related. What he didn't mention is finalizing our decision on the paint for the house and getting that monster underway.

I am tired from thinking about all I want to do this weekend and realizing that more than likely it won't all get done. I did start picking up the house tonight and doing some laundry. I would like to have done more but I am ready to call it a night.

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM , Blogger Jess said...

That is quite a list. Make sure you add that you need to take one of these nephews off our hands. I think you guys would appreciate the practice.

C'mon. Just one?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home