Monday, December 10, 2007

Stealin' Ryan's Thunder

Since Ryan was too busy to post today I figured I would steal his thunder. I mentioned how he had a couple home improvement surprises waiting for me last night. The first was he planted the 4 topiaries I wanted out front. The second was he didn't just fix his broken sink, he got a new one, a new light fixture, and painted his bathroom! It looks great and was a terrific surprise! He did a fabulous job picking everything out and truly surprised me. I have wanted to paint that bathroom since we moved in but he didn't want to. He was going to get a matching vanity but the one we have still functions and isn't too grimy. I am fine with waiting on that. Way to go Hubby!

5 Comments:

At 9:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should post some photos of all of this!

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger Jess said...

How did the paint in the bathroom turn out? Jerry said it was looking a little, um, bright when he saw it on Saturday. Something about it resembling the General Lee.

 
At 1:56 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Yeah, Ryan said it was a little General Lee like. He put on a few more coats and it looks great now. I love it!

For those of you that are painters, what brand of paint do you use? We always seem to need 5+ coats for our darker colors even with a tinted primer.

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger Jess said...

We used Behr paint on our condo and we usually were good with 2 coats for everything.

Glad it all turned out so nicely -- your husband sure worked hard!

 
At 2:20 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

We might have to call him the Prince of Plumbing & Painting. If he starts his own business that's what he can name it. Either that or Plumb Crazy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home