Friday, November 23, 2007

Day after Thanksgiving

Jess and Shannon posted the recap of Thanksgiving at our house. Thanks for the play by play with pictures. It was a nice holiday even with "operation sink" in the middle of the day.

Today we avoided the mall like the plague. Went out for lunch, say Beowulf in 3D (eh...interesting but nothing to rush out and see), and then went to a kick butt Panthers game. The Panthers won in a shoot out. That was the first time I have ever seen that. The first two periods were weak but the 3rd and overtime were pretty good. 'Bout time I went to a sporting event that wasn't only action packed but the home team won.

Oh and I beat the boys at bowling (Wii) today. That's always a fun thing to do.

2 Comments:

At 9:22 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Sounds like fun! I was gonna avoid the mall, but then I figured around 5 pm that it had to be quieter and I really did want to do some shopping. Yeah, it was still packed. I was only there for about 2 hours, but I did get a good chunk of shopping done, but crowds? They make me angry.

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Wow, you are a brave soul. I need to get going on the shopping but just haven't had it in me. Every year I say I will start earlier but I don't.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home