Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Rock Band Rocks the House!

Ok, I had my doubts that this game would be fun but if fucking rocks! Sorry for the language but man, it doesn't even begin to explain it.

First, Jess better practice cause the drums are HARD!
Second, I am not a guitar fan so I leave that up to Ryan.
Third, vocals...I may not sing very well but I rocked the house! It helps when you know the words but even for the songs I didn't, I was able to pass them. My mom should have encouraged my singing rather than buying me a microphone and locking me in my bedroom to sing to my hearts content to Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Now the true challenge is that you all can get wasted, play, and not care. I on the other hand, do not have the courage to sing in the car in front of Ryan much less you guys. Without liquid courage, I might just have to learn to like the guitar or practice the drums when Jess gets tired.

Baby-you are going to be a rockstar after all this practice! No violin or clarinet for you-straight to the real instruments!

2 Comments:

At 7:54 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Phew! I guess LBF is saved from a life of the band nerd.

I'm sure the drums are hard, and nothing in my life has yet insured that I have any rhythm, so we'll see how I do.

 
At 10:13 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Can't wait for the performance tomorrow. I can't sing at all, so no matter how many vodka slushes I have, please don't hand me the mic... trust me, this is out of love for you all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home