Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"working from home"

Yesterday and today I spent the first couple hours of my day in Boca recording audio at a studio for a project. It was a good change of pace. The best part is we finished way earlier than anticipated so I came home to work. Yesterday, I was busy and worked straight up until after 5 and then was off and on before class started. Today, not much for me to work on so I am thinking about doing a few things around the house. Ideally I wish I could leave the house to run a few errands. On the way home, I picked up part of my Dad's Christmas present. I would have loved to stay out of the house and completing Christmas shopping but alas, I came home to get some work done.

Tomorrow I have to go back to the office. I have an afternoon filled with meetings that are easier to run from the office than home. I have two items I wanted to do today but part of the information is at work. Rather than risk going in the office to retrieve it and getting stuck there, I decided it can wait one more day.

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Well, at least you were able to do a few things aroudn the house then too.

I have barely begun my Christmas shopping and there's so much to do. Agh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home