Monday, November 19, 2007

Turkey Day Countdown

The countdown is on; not so much for cooking but cleaning up the house before everyone arrives. The bummer is you can't really "pre-clean" much around here because a certain set of pets make a mess in less than 2 minutes after it is finished.

Major to do's:
Floors (vacuum, sweep, mop)
Counters
Dust
Clean bathroom (including a little Draino action)

Smaller to do's:
Plant the plant sitting on my porch table
Clean out porch/wipe down
Wash Windows (shhh...I can hear Jess asking why in the world I would clean my windows for them to come over-it needs to be done. Plain and simple)

There is much more but you will all just call me crazy. The good news is, I think we have all the food stuff and extra items minus ice.

3 Comments:

At 7:59 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I'm so gonna lick a window on Thanksgiving.

 
At 10:01 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I have licked the glass at work to get Elaine going and Kevin so just try me :) LOL!

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

See you have your own quirks. You're not quirk free you clean freak!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home