Monday, November 05, 2007

...and he still beats me to it!

For those of you that are avid readers of the hubby's blog, you already know. Heck, pretty much all of you know. Maybe out in blogland there is one person who doesn't know and to this person here's my surprise: The Froyd Family is expecting a Little Baby Froyd! LBF is not as cool as saying LBK; so we will need to come up with a new abbreviation for the little munchkin.

In traditional Froyd blogging style-that's all for now. More to come later this week.

7 Comments:

At 10:08 PM , Blogger Liz said...

I am a lurker...but I was hoping that is what the surprise was...congratulations!!!

 
At 11:26 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

SoR...spawn of Ryan?

that's a good one.

SoEaR...spawn of erin and ryan?

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I was thinking MF: Munchkin Froyd. Plus, it has the dark connotations as well -- a lable I'm sure you'll apply whent he little munchkin is naughty.

 
At 5:35 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

So so happy for you!!!!I knew that was it...I told you I knew. But I read Ryan's blog first...sorry. Read the comment I made to him about my second reason for my excitement!
I bet you parents are on top of the world!

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger J~Mom said...

Congratulations!!!

 
At 8:12 AM , Blogger Mendy said...

Congratulations!!

 
At 5:46 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Jon votes for RJEJ (as in Ryan Jr or Erin Jr). I think he likes it because it sounds like a Star Wars character. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home