Saturday, November 10, 2007

Some Motivation

I got up this morning and after about an hour or so of feeling like death, I started on some chores. I got some laundry done, the kitchen cupboards and stove cleaned, the bathroom cleaned and a few loads of laundry done. Then I headed off to get my haircut.

I took off quite a few inches and it's back to chin length. I have to admit, I hate using the blowdryer but I like my hair shorter. I should have cut it a while ago but I had worked so hard to grow it out. Hopefully the haircut will draw the attention away from expanding waste line. Right now I just feel "fat and bloated" and my clothes don't fit right.

I didn't get any grading done today or any yard work done. Maybe tomorrow I will tackle that. At least the grading I will...not so sure about yard work.

4 Comments:

At 5:39 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I've been thinking lately that I need to cut my hair as well. I have no definable style right now. It's just hanging there like a long gob of blah.

 
At 11:51 AM , Blogger Erin said...

I say go for it-cut it different. Even if you hate it, it will grow back. Plus, you have great hair so no matter what, it will look good (just don't have that crazy lady butcher you again).

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Drunk Denise? Oh, I'm not going back there ever again.

Maybe I will get it cut though...

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I'm dreaming of a cut as well, but I cannot even think about it after all the hard work I have put into making it grow!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home