Friday, November 09, 2007

TGIFingF

Yeah, that pretty much sums up my week!

Plans for the weekend pending baby Froyd doesn't keep me sick is to get my grades done, get a haircut, do some laundry, start helping Ryan clean out the 2 closets, and write my self appraisal for work that was due today. I need to buy a pair of pants or two that are a little more comfortable and a couple new tops but that might just have to wait.

If I didn't have a huge project depending on the next hour appointment at work, I would be in the car on my way home for a nap. Baby brewing is tough work and I can't believe a single news story that says "baby delivered in bathroom at high school prom-mother didn't know she was pregnant." Those girls must be in severe denial and disassociated with reality.

3 Comments:

At 8:55 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I think that, yes, girls like that are in denial. Plus, their bodies may just react differently. I hear baby brewing is different for everyone.

Hopefully you got home early enough yesterday to get a nap in! Or, maybe you just went to bed!

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

In the previous closet cleaning, I received a unique gift: Youngblood. Though I do love Rob Lowe (more now so than when he was younger... and bloodier apparently) and cheesy movies, this one does not belong to me. I do plan to watch it though... for the fun! In case anyone else wants to claim it after that, it'll be up for grabs. :)

 
At 4:15 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Hmmm...I know it wasn't ours. Maybe Pistol Pete is the owner.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home