Saturday, November 03, 2007

Could it be...

After "Tropical Storm Noel" we were promised some cool weather. I don't know if it will last but it is gorgeous outside. This is why I live in Florida! The sun is shining, there is a non-humid breeze blowing. We have the windows open and the air off. It almost smells like fall.

Ryan is chomping at the bit to post some exciting news in the Froyd household but since he made me wait weeks to tell people, I think I am going to make him last a little longer before I let him post. I have 2 people left to formally talk to and it is killing him. Serves him right for putting such restrictions on me.

Most of you know what I am talking about but this is like a game...I know he will win but I have to put in a good effort.

Time to get some grading done so the Scooter dog and Annie dog can get some prime time in at the dog park before the weather changes its mind.

4 Comments:

At 11:18 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Ohhh...sounds like something exciting and fun! I bet I can guess. But I won't. I hate people who spoil surprises!

 
At 11:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had better get on that phone asap after posting this!

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Goodness, get to it, I too am bursting at the seams in order to post about it!

 
At 2:11 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

I'm dying to put it on ye olde blog.

You're killing me, the both of you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home