Sunday, November 18, 2007

Saturday Chores-Sunday Rest

Yesterday I was quite productive. I trimmed the plants/bushes out front, weeded the back ones, cleaned out the fridge, cleaned out a cupboard, put all the remaining boxes away in the guestroom, picked up my rug in Boca, bought a few Christmas presents, went to Home Depot and bought a new plant (have to transfer it today), and made a trip to Target. Needless to say, I was exhausted last night.

This morning I have been rather lazy. There are a few things I want to do today but since Ryan has the truck, they can wait. My one and only goal for today is grade papers. After that, I may try to get a little shopping in or I might just be a bum. I know I need to do some laundry but as long as I have clean socks and underwear for tomorrow, I should be ok. :)

I have checked out everyone's blogs so it's time to start grading papers. I do have email to check...procrastination is the name of the game when it comes to grading. I think this week is an easy assignment though. I love when we have templated assigments-this week was a finance problem. Either their numbers are right or wrong.

2 Comments:

At 2:04 PM , Blogger Jess said...

You got a new rug? For what room?

Sounds like you were very busy yesterday, so you deserve to get a little rest in today!

 
At 3:28 PM , Blogger Erin said...

My Christmas present from my mom is a new rug for the living room. My old $40 bargain is worn out and served its purpose-time for a fresh new one. The bummer is she said I can't put the new one down until Christmas :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home