Wednesday, October 17, 2007

To grade or not to grade?

I think I have posted a similar post in the past. It's 8pm and I just don't have it in me to grade discussion boards tonight. The only reason I think it's ok to bail on this idea is that I had another student withdraw from my class (actually, she was administratively withdrawn). I think that leaves me with 15 students and I know not all of them turned in their assignments or posted this week. I think I can squeak it in tomorrow night or Saturday.

3 Comments:

At 8:25 PM , Blogger Jess said...

That's the one good thing about students withdrawing -- less work to grade. I swear I have been practically been doing solid paper grading since we got back from Chicago last week. This evening was my reprieve. It was glorious.

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

fail 'em!

 
At 7:34 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Froyd, they fail themselves and I honestly have to say, it felt kinda good stickin' it to them last week. I hope they learned their lesson!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home