Monday, October 15, 2007

Blue Monday

Today was a rather "blue" day. I didn't feel like going to work today, I felt icky at work, and I wanted to strangle some people. Not the way I like to start my week at work. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.

Tonight on the other hand...I am teaching the HR unit that blew up on me the last time I taught it. I am going to try my same tactics and hope this class is more in line and less concerned about the discussion question. I will let you know how it goes.

3 Comments:

At 7:50 PM , Blogger Jess said...

It probably didn't help that it was rather grey out there today as well -- that can make a girl feel a little "blue." Adn wanting to strangle people at work is nothing but natural.

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Hope your Monday went by without incident! Happy Tuesday.

 
At 4:29 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I had the blues today. I was pulled out of the classroom for an all day meeting and I did not feel well for the afternoon portion - kind of shaky and tired. I am off to the couch (and then bed).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home