Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Thank You Computer Man!

The computer man at work saved my documents! I gleefully picked up my pc at 12:45 today and it was in working order. During a very long meeting, I started to back my stuff up. It took me over 2 hours to complete it because 20 minutes into the transfer, it would find a corrupt file and I would have to delete it and start all over. That happened 3-4 times. I am ok with only losing a handful of files. I can deal with that.

I did not have a "Shannonigans" night. I decided that tonight would be the night if they told me today that it was unretrievable. Thank goodness the computer man found it, my liver thanks him.

2 Comments:

At 7:25 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Good to know it was "healed"!

 
At 5:03 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

So happy for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home