Wednesday, October 03, 2007

11/20 hanging in there

I just graded the message boards for this week. With that and the quiz figured in, 11/20 are hanging in there. I still have the weekly assignment to grade (which might help some but it is going to take down others). YIKES!

I need to do some more outreach before the weekend. I guess when they open your class the Saturday before a Wednesday term start, you probably aren't going to get the super prepared or dedicated students. It's nice because I only half to grade half the amount of papers but the outreach takes up more time than grading the other half. 6 of one and a half dozen of the other...

4 Comments:

At 9:18 PM , Blogger Ryan said...

Too bad you don't teach the difference between half and have.

 
At 10:30 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

fail 'em.

 
At 7:36 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Oh crap, that's what 14 hours on the computer does to ones brain. Give me a break.

 
At 7:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you need more jokes...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home