Sunday, October 07, 2007

Lazy Saturday = Chore Sunday

Both Ryan and I were bums yesterday so today we have a few chores to run. One is for him to get a knee brace to play b-ball on Monday. I am deadset against it and think he needs to bail for another week or two until he is healed. I know I won't win this battle so in the future, when his shoulder goes out or he seriously injures his knee, just remember "I told you so."

Random note: Meerkat Manor on Animal Planet is a great show! I have heard so much about it. I had been looking for reruns to see what it was all about and yesterday I watched an episode. It is a great animal sitcom/soap opera. Unfortunately in that episode one of the main characters died. I had only watched that half hour episode and I was bummed for her and the Whiskers clan. Now I have to start DVRing it to keep up and make sure her babies are ok. I thought I was doing well not getting addicted to too many tv shows but it looks like I just added one more to my list. Thank goodness for DVR.

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Ok I will check it out...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home