Thursday, October 18, 2007

Partial Grading = Complete

I was able to grade all the people who didn't turn things in for last week and finished my discussion board grades. That just leaves me a hand full of papers to grade this weekend. Nice!

Not much for stories here except that Jazzy is becoming a lover. Yep, she actually got caught curled up next to me on the couch last night. Once Ryan said something she jumped down but she must have watched a good 5-10 minutes of tv like that. Soon she will voluntarily sit in a visitors laps...well, maybe.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I bet she was only cuddling up in order to get a good bite in.

 
At 6:47 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Does that mean there's hope for Rio yet too?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home