Thursday, October 25, 2007

Life without Ryan

When I leave for work or vacation, Ryan usually has a fun packed schedule of all the things he couldn't wait to do until I left. I on the other hand, haven't done one thing out of the ordinary. I still got stuck at work later than anticipated and felt super guilty cause Annie had to go the bathroom really bad when I got home. I tried to make up for it by playing catch, giving her a treat, and filling her treat ball. Other than that, I picked up the kitchen and house a little and have been doing school work. Then early to bed to get back up and go to work. No need to feel bad. I just don't have a gazillion hobbies I want to do when Ryan isn't around.

I had just turned on My Name is Earl, blogged a smart ass comment on Ryan's blog about how he can use the internet on vacation but he can't call his wife when no sooner had I hit send, he called. Talk about Karma!

I really need to grade some message boards tonight. My mom will be here tomorrow which means getting a couple hours of grading in over the weekend is going to be tough enough. Time to quit blogging and get to work.

3 Comments:

At 7:21 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Oh you sound lonesome...call a friend! Wish I was there I'd call you for wine!

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Oh, wine sounds good. I am not really lonesome, just realized I have a really boring life :)

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Boring is good sometimes. It means that everything is going smoothly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home