Sunday, October 21, 2007

Double G Day

That's right, it was a double G day. I know you are thinking what the heck does that mean. I got groceries today (with Ryan's help of course) and graded papers. I was trying to make it a triple G day but the items left to complete can't quite start with a G word.

I have a little prep work for tomorrow night's class and I should start my own homework for work. I doubt I will get to my own homework...I want to but darn it, it's the weekend and weekends aren't for working.

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Blogger Jess said...

We also went to the grocery store today! And bought lamps. ("I love lamp.") And went to B&N. We have busy little beavers this weekend -- lots of errands, done.

Got an apt with the vet for Scooter tomorrow; poor fella, I think it's some kind of skin allergy, but we can't be sure. Hope the vet helps.

Have a good rest of your Sunday (that can be your other "g" word for today)!

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I went to the grocery store today - does that count? Amazingly, I came home with nothing. Odds and ends, but there are no real meals in there. Oh well...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home