Sunday, September 09, 2007

Super Sunday

Yes, today was a Super Sunday. I woke up (without a hangover), blogged, read the paper, picked up a few things around the house, finished my book, had dinner at a friend's house (thanks Jess and Jerry), and walked Annie tonight. I don't want to jinx the weather but it was almost pleasant out tonight. We went for the mile loop past the Mannisto's former house. I have to say, I got a little choked up when we went by. The yard was mowed, a toilet was sitting out front (possibly they replaced the one Meagan broke?), and the lights were on. I have thought about introducing myself if they are ever outside when we walk by. How weird would it be to make friends with the people who bought our friend's house? Probably super weird but one can always dream.

I can't wait for Ryan to come home. I have watched enough HGTV to last me a lifetime. I didn't get any work work done today or a few other small things but I guess that is what Monday thru Friday is for. I am glad he is coming back tomorrow. If he were gone much longer I would go nuts. Annie didn't get too much talking to but I am sure she is ready for someone else to listen to me talk to myself. Jazzy...well, she just pretends to sleep in the porch so I don't talk to her.

1 Comments:

At 7:29 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Sometimes when you're mowing the lawn, you need a toilet break. That's why that toilet must be out there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home