Thursday, August 30, 2007

Return from Chicago

Chicago was ok-I worked my butt off and it was productive but I am beat. As I mentioned, I barely got any sleep before I left. We worked hard Monday, had dinner and toured the city for a while. Tuesday-8-8 is all I have to say. Then we went out for a terrific Chicago Style Pizza! I had one before and didn't like it but this was awesome. I don't know if it was the fact I was so hungry or what. Then I went to the House of Blues and listened to a great local band. They were so much fun and I stayed out way too late listening to them. Wednesday was busy and drama ensued at work. i got to the airport and my darn flight was delayed. So...I got in a little later than anticipated and morning came way too soon.

Today was a busy day. I worked until 10:30pm tonight and feel pretty good for two reason. 1) I got two things done that needed to be done before tomorrow (among a few others) and 2) I drank a fabulous bottle of wine. (new one for me to try) Now it's time for bed.

Hopefully the Posion concert and the labor day party don't wear me out too much. I am looking forward to a nice long weekend.

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Geez, you must be beat!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home