Sunday, September 09, 2007

Spendy Saturday

With the husband away, I spend away...this time it was on household stuff and groceries. I made a trip to 4 stores yesterday and found almost everything I was looking for. The one thing I couldn't find was an oval shapped wastebasket. A round or square one won't fit where I need it to go. I almost broke down and bought a round one but it was $35! Who pays that kind of money for a trash can that most people won't ever see? I could see paying that or more for a can that sits out in the open but my goodness.

Jess, Jerry and I went to a co-worker's party. It was fun. I played Wii bowling and would have won if Jerry didn't interrupt two of my frames. That's right, I am blaming it all on him. I lost by 9 pins. Jess was a good friend and stayed sober to get us home since it was up in Boca. Taco Bell was my saviour last night because I woke up feeling pretty good.

Today I plan on being super lazy. I have a book I want to finish and possibly see a girly movie this afternoon. I have a few dishes to pick up and a few other little things but no cleaning today. I should put in a couple hours worth of work work...we will see if that happens or not.

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Work? On a Sunday? Nah...you don't wanna do that!

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger Erin said...

No worries, I didn't do crap today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home