Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday Night Chores

Well, the hubby left long before I was awake this morning. What's a bachelorette to do on a Friday night you ask? Clean house! Yes, I admit, I am a weird breed. It was glorious to clean in full mode this evening without a care in the world. I didn't do the usual "kitchen" scrub down but I did sweep, dust, vacuum, mop, clean cat litter, and take out garbage. I would like to note that the spider population in Sunrise just decreased by 50%. I must have sucked up hundreds of those darn crawlers. Jazzy needs to quit killing lizards and let them eat those darn spiders.

Tomorrow, I think I will try to get in a little shopping (this time for household stuff-not clothes) and relaxing time. I may get groceries but since I have yogurt, Dt. Coke, and Lean Cuisines...what more do I need? I plan on going to a co-worker's bbq tomorrow night. It should be fun but it is a good 30-45 minute drive away. I must mind my p's and q's or enlist a sober cab. The good thing is since I am a single mom, I have the excuse of coming home to keep my craziness at bay.

Sunday, I have an invite to watch the Vikings get their butt kicked. I don't even know who they play but I can barely remember the last time I watched them win a game. Hmmm...come to think of it, my Nascar driver hasn't won a race in over a decade I think so that's not too bad...

Have a fantastic weekend folks.

2 Comments:

At 3:42 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Things weren't any more exciting over here. I too cleaned when I got home form school. Then, we had dinner, watched some TV and I was in bed by 9.

 
At 10:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love having the house to myself (well in my case, the parents leaving). I can clean, do all the laundry I want, and blare the radio all the while!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home