Saturday, August 18, 2007

Busy Week

This week was super busy at work. Not sure why but it was. So that is why I have been slacking on the posting.

The mighty red blazer is starting to poop out on us so yesterday Ryan took it to Carmax to see what we could get for it. Excellent news, they quoted us $1000 more than what it probably would have cost to get the darn thing running again. So, we will be saying farewell to a very fun car. For me, it will be losing my first car all over again (my first real car was a GMC 2 door Jimmy-many memories there) and this was the car we rescued after hurricane Wilma (good memories cutting it out from under the tree and it's previous owners are good friends that moved back north). We will be back to a 2 car family. I wonder how long Ryan will hold off on letting me get a new car...or him a new one...

Bowling was ok this week. I was on fire during the first game. I think I hit a personal best at 142 or 147 (too many drinks, I am not sure what it was but it was in the 140's). After that, back to down hill with an 80 something and a 90 something. My parents were with us so afterwards we came back home and played Wii bowling with them. I got my butt kicked. Ryan was on fire with a 222! Ah...such good times.

My goal was to work on the computer until nature started to work. Time to go-literally. Talk to you all later!

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM , Blogger Jess said...

"Goodbye Big Red!" He was a good car -- the Green Hornet will miss him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home