Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sunny Saturday

Annie and I went with Ryan this morning to walk while Ryan played basketball. The park we went to said no pets but I figured it was before 8am, I had a poop bag, she was on a leash, and there wasn't another soul in sight. What's the worst they can do, ask us to leave? It was a great park but I must have been the first human to blaze the trails in a while as I ate a ton of spiderwebs. We walked in a nice nature/wetland park, past the big houses, past the stables (saw a few horses), by a totally awesome kids park (it better be there when I have park age children, it looked cool), and back to the courts where Ryan was.

When we got home, we were tuckered and hot. We sat around and watched a little VH1 top 20 countdown and then decided to tackle some chores. I finally hung up all my clothes. I have given up on ironing. I just do each outfit every morning now. Then I bleached the counters in the kitchen and rearranged stuff in there. It was getting too cluttered. That lead me to want to clean out some cupboards and closets and Ryan told me no-leave it alone and relax. Instead, I finished sweeping and vacuuming. I refrained from washing the floors since I did them last week. I dusted and picked up some stuff.

Now, it's time to shower, either read or post my stuff for class. Before you know it, we will be bbqing and off to the concert. I know, so much for the alcohol and event free weekend. When you get free tickets to concerts, you can't pass them up. Well, I suppose I should get cleaned up.

2 Comments:

At 1:56 PM , Blogger Jess said...

The park sounds nice -- is it close? Maybe we could walk there on one of our Tuesday walks. Scooter and I like to explore new territory!

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger Erin said...

It's the Volunteer Park on Sunrise right across the street from PetSmart. So...it might be easier to drive there and then take a lap or two.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home