Friday, August 10, 2007

Just a post

I haven't posted lately for a couple reasons. The main one is I haven't had much to blog about. Then, I think yesterday or the day before I had something I wanted to share but got busy at work and didn't do it when I got home.

Summary:
1) Weigh-in Thursday: new personal best. I have lost 11 lbs total and saw a new set of numbers on the scale that I haven't seen in two years. Ah...now I need to get back to exercising and drop the remaining 9.
2) Bowling: Sucked. Well, I sucked at bowling. Enough said.
3) Anniversary: Today I have a half day of work and then we are off to St. Augstine to celebrate another blissful year of marriage. That's right, he still loves me.

I hope to have some fabulous ghost stories when I get back. I am pumped for the haunted tour!

2 Comments:

At 8:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss, that is awesome! Have fun on your trip this weekend, Happy Anniversary :)

 
At 8:49 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Congrats on the 11 lbs loss; that's good work!

Bring your camera on the ghost tour -- maybe you'll get a shot of a ghoul!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home