Monday, August 06, 2007

Weekend Recap

I did not wash our cars this weekend but I did get some R and R in on Sunday. We biked over to our friends house, sat by the pool and read, took a few dips to cool off (swimming in bathwater isn't that refreshing but it helped cool us off) and rode back home to do some more reading and tv watching.

I found a recipe for muffaleta (spelling ?) sandwiches like Rosey's Bar makes...they turned out excellent. Now, if only I could figure out how to make Rosey Fries I would be set!

3 Comments:

At 10:53 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I'll tell ya how to make those fries. You hop into your un-washed car, and drive over to Rosie's. Ask the server for the fries. Pay her and thank her. There you go.

I was thinking about walking tomorrow and I figure we could go one of two ways: walk later (at like 8 pm) or walk without the dogs and go over to Sawgrass and walk a couple loops in the air-conditioned mall. You let me know which plan works better for you.

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Walking later is good. Sawgrass we could give a try but then two things have to happen:

1) You will have to walk faster than normal since it's not so hot
2) Be prepared to cuss out all retarded shoppers by swerving around them and wondering why they stop dead in their tracks and walk on the wrong side of the lane.

That might make for an interesting evening-at least something to blog about.

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Does the ice rink have open skate on Tuesdays?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home