Saturday, August 04, 2007

Weekend List

I have very few goals this weekend other than the following:

1) Read Harry Potter
2) Clean House
3) Wash Cars

Now, all of those could become much more detailed but I figured I am going to be lazy in my blogging today.

I worked until after 7pm last night and then came home to eat some glorious mexican rolls, crab rangoon, and hot and sour soup. Then I watched 300 with the hubby and Jess and Jerry. I was actually more impressed with the movie than anyone else. Maybe it was because I thought I was going to hate it.

The hounds were pretty good lastnight. Rio snuggled on the couch with us while the other hounds fought over which bone they were going to eat. As for Jazzy...she just kept an eye on us all.

Time to get some cleaning done so I can work on reading Harry.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Yes, Chinese/Japanese + 300 = Good times.

Good luck with your list today. I am just gonna read Potter, I'm not gonna clean -- even though our place could really use it.

Scooter says "thank you" for the rawhide. He thought it was delicious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home