Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Windy City Update

Well, I have been burning the midnight oil working. Yeah, for some reason I have been up to 11 or midnight most nights and awake at 5am. Tossing and turning until 6:20 and finally getting up. At the office before 8am and working until after 6pm to come back and start working again. Uff! Last night some girls from work got me to leave before 5 to go to a Belgian Pub. It was fun and great beer. I had some weird fig sandwich, stilton mac and cheese, and the most fabulous fries on earth. I felt the pain this morning. My tummy was so upset from such rich food! I totally blew the diet. Oh well.

Tonight I left work and decided to "walk" around and look for a restaurant. I walked for close to an hour. It was beautiful out (cold). People had jackets and scarfs on and I was loving it! (cardigan and flip flops, my guess was it was in the low 70's). No humidity. Beautiful!

Anyhow, after finally finding a 7 Eleven to buy an overpriced bottle of wine and then getting lost looking for Chipotle...I finally found it. Spilled part of it down my pants when carrying it back to the apartment and enhaled it. I am caught up on emails and deciding to call it a night.

I miss my pets, my bed, and my hubby. Florida is nice but being back in the Midwest with nice people...oh so tempting.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Those temps sound excellent! It's hot as a motherfucker here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home