Thursday, June 21, 2007

Biking

I got up at 5 and biked with the hubby (he says 8.7 miles, I say 9). What a retched hour to be awake at. I think I finally understand all the people who say they aren't morning people. I snarled for the first 5 minutes trying to figure out how to work my MP3 player. Once on the road it wasn't so bad. It was hot and humid. I can't believe we ever biked with the sun shining. The only thing I didn't like was the stretch without street lights. I still have a tremendous fear of riding my bike after an earlier childhood accident.

So, I have been up for 2.5 hours now and am ready to go back to bed. Annie and I head to the vet in a little bit and then off to work I go. Today better pass quickly. I can't wait to go to bed.

1 Comments:

At 7:08 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Congrats on getting up early and getting the workout done. You guys are way more motivated than I at that hour. It is an evil, evil time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home