Saturday, June 16, 2007

Bike Ride...Check

The hubby and I did get up and went for our 9 mile bike ride this morning. As much as I hated getting up, it was nice to get out and ride before the temperature hit 90+ degrees and before all the crazy drivers were out on the road.

Our route today took us around the Sawgrass Mills mall a couple times. We got home and took the hound for a lap around the lake. Annie had so much fun and was showing off for me. (usually Ryan takes her before I get home). What a silly dog!

Time to shower and get some grading done. I have a list a mile long of things I would like to do but I might just lay around today after the school work is over.

1 Comments:

At 8:49 AM , Blogger Jess said...

That's great you guys are able to get up early and actually DO something; geez, I suck at that.

If I were you, I'd lay around today. You always have a list a mile long; it won't go anywhere if you take a day to relax.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home