Thursday, June 21, 2007

Assessments=yuck!

Although I really wanted to go to bowling tonight, I decided to stay home and get my grading done. I finished all of the Unit 9 papers and all of the assessments (assessment portfolio). The assessments were tough and I don't think I filled out the comments section correctly. I hope I did because going back and redoing them is not going to be fun. If I did do them correctly, all I have left are the final quizzes! They are auto graded so on Wednesday morning...all I have to do to finalize grades is go in and put zeros in for the ones that didn't complete it. Ah...feeling so relieved.

3 Comments:

At 9:24 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Okay, so I pretty drunk tight now, but I gota say" you whoulda come to bowling! It was aweomes~ I did n't do so good, but I had beers and a corn dog, so all was good. We took some pics and they turned out great adn yo shoul been there! Ya1 Next time, you should come and be have somme beers! Hawoh pppp!

Ps Those werd berfitcations are hard!

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger Froyd said...

goodness. friends don't let friends blog comment drunk!

 
At 10:37 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Next time I will be in Chicago but after that...I am ready. No more class to teach and I have my pretty red shirt and now some bowling shoes.

Well, that's where the dilema begins. Lou's "new" bowling shoes were worn a couple times. They fit, his wife gave them away, Lou would prefer I was in his pants but his shoes will have to do. It freaks Ryan out...me, not so bothered by it. Now his "old" shoes...those are untouchable and should be retired and put in a shrine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home