Sunday, June 17, 2007

Doing nothing is hard work!

Yesterday I did get a bike ride in and some paper grading. After that I went shopping with some friends (it was to a place where you needed a secret knock to get in) for purses. They found a ton of great deals but nothing called out my name. Then we stopped for some appetizers and a drink. It wasn't power shopping or hours worth of it but man was I wiped out. I took a nice long nap last night and was pretty laze for the rest of the evening. It was tough to even drink and be social. I think my body is finally catching up with how tired my brain was from work last week.

Today's agenda includes washing some clothes and a quick trip to Target for some groceries. Sorry Publix...when you only need a few items, Target is easier to get in and out of. Here's a goal some of you might laugh at. Ever since Xmas, I had started 2 new magazine subscriptions. I bet I have read less than half of what i have received. So today, my goal is to plunk my butt down in a lawn chair and read some. I will let you know how it goes but I foresee some more napping. Reading makes me tired.

3 Comments:

At 2:34 PM , Blogger Jess said...

You probably ended up plunking down on the couch instead of the lawn chair 'cause it's pouring out there now!

 
At 7:49 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I successfully finished two magazines and started a third sitting on the couch. The temp was too hot and the rain was too often. I also read 2 business requirements docs (30+ pages each) and did about 2 hours worth of work work. Not too shabby.

The hubby and I went to Target today for groceries. I also found a few clothing items ;)

Did you get your run in? I wanted to squeeze in a walk or short bike ride but Mother Nature was not having any of it.

 
At 8:10 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Wow, you sound productive. We went for an afternoon practice bowl. And I ran tonight. Just got home -- it was HUMID out there; report is on my blog.

Check ya later!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home