Monday, June 11, 2007

Am I Fun or Funny?

My class tonight was squirrely and not in the mood to talk about Finance (neither was I) so we cracked a few jokes. I was told I was funny and fun. Hmmmm...is there a difference. Is one better than the other? Without putting words after funny, I think they qualify as one and the same.

It was fun to see the few students in class participating and having a good time. Reminds me why all the other hours of BS are worthwhile. For students to think their school experience is top notch and that the magic that goes on behind the scenes is just that, magic.

1 Comments:

At 7:06 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I think "funny" implies humorous, while "fun" implies entertainment and recreation -- just slightly different. I think both compliments mean that you're amusing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home