Thursday, June 14, 2007

Karma...almost

For those of you that read Jessie's blog, you know all about her poop story from last night. Well, I laughed my butt off and posted a semi-sympathetic post. My husband mentioned not commenting because he didn't want Karma to bite him in the butt. Well, twice today, I had the severe tummy growling that sent me to the bathroom. The first one was a little too close for comfort and would have been mortifying because I was at work. The second one was at Target. All I wanted to do tonight was a little retail therapy. I didn't even make it through the store. I hauled butt to the check out and actually left my stuff at the register and trotted to the bathroom. I came back and had the ultimate shopping experience! The lady rang my stuff up and had it bagged and actually greeted me, said thank you, etc. I was shocked. If I wasn't so scared of having a Jess moment, I would have found her manager.

I had intentions of walking tonight but instead I ate some leftovers and graded discussion board posts. That will make Saturday's grading go much smoother. I also want to note that I didn't purchase any drinks for this evening because of the rumbly in my tumbly. Dang, a few glasses of wine, rum and dt. coke, or ice cold beer would have tasted magnificent after the day I have had.

Tomorrow is going to be hellish and I will be working from home. My unpacked Friday scheduled filled up and should be quite interesting. I haven't worked a full day from home in months. The good news is-no commute! Whoot woo!!!

I wish I had some fun stories but none to be had. Read the bowler's blogs. They will have stories to share if you want entertainment.

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I'm glad you made it to the Target restroom in time. Worse than pooping yourself, is pooping yourself in public!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home