Saturday, June 23, 2007

Holy Productivity Batman!

It's 2:25pm and I am taking my first break today.

1) Biked 9 miles this am
2) Went to Lowes and bought 2 new plants, mulch, and landscaping rock for out back
3) Ripped up old landscaping edger and put down new stuff with new mulch
4) Planted new plants
5) Cleaned out porch (washed down everything)
6) Trimmed front yard plants
7) Trimmed massive tree in backyard
8) Took curtains down and washed them
9) Cleaned kitchen
10) Started laundry

To do:
1) Clean bathroom
2) Dust
3) Sweep and wash floors
4) Last minute teaching stuff
5) Fill out new phone rebate
6) RELAX

Ryan's list should be pretty long too. I will have to write later once my sunburn kicks in. I have a feeling I am going to be a little sore later this evening.

3 Comments:

At 11:03 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I have a feeling that after accomplishing so many tasks on your "to do list" that you had a tiny little orgasm! You get SO excited about being able to get stuff done that I swear it gives you sexual excitement!

Does Ryan get a check list in the bedroom as well? He, he, he!

 
At 7:54 AM , Blogger Erin said...

No orgasm but it did feel nice to get stuff done :)

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Oh, what I forgot to comment on before, but what I think is so cute is that you have "relax" on your "to do" list! That slays me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home