Monday, May 28, 2007

Trip Summary

My trip to Denver was a blast. Once I got on the plane Friday, the BlackBerry was off and no work thoughts entered my mind. The girls and I ate, drank, and played tourist along with being wedding guests. The highlight of the trip was a day journey up to Beaver Creek for the Blue, Brews, and BBQ festival. It was so pretty. We took the ski lift up the mountain, saw some sights, had some great food, and of course a few beers. The ride through the mts was gorgeous.

I am sick of flying and can't wait to sleep in my own bed. I missed the hubby and pets. The evil cat even missed me. She let me pet her tonight, snuggle her, and play with her.

Time to get some message board posts caught up. I only received one email from a student this weekend so I hope the rest were working on their assignments and not partying like rock stars.

Ah, 4 day work week and then off to my parents for kayaking fun.

3 Comments:

At 6:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was indeed a blast! I am so glad you were able to make the trip, it wouldn't have been the same if you weren't there!

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Glad you had fun!

 
At 10:06 AM , Blogger Erin said...

I am sure "Mike" felt the same way! Hee hee!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home