Saturday, June 30, 2007

Back Home

I made it home last night. First the plane coming into Midway was late and then we made up the time but got put in a holding pattern to land in Ft. Lauderdale. Grrhhh...I was antsy to get home.

One question, why do cabs make me sick to my stomach? Everytime I ride in one to or from the airport, I feel like I am going to hurl? I wasn't running late and traffic was good so no reason to worry about missing a flight. It's weird. Old age maybe?

So today is the big day. The hubby is a nervous wreck. He hates cooking for everyone but yet he decides to be the master fryer (or griller, or baker). He does it to himself, it always turns out, and if our friends can't suffer through a bad piece of meat, they aren't really our friends; right?

Well, I need to get some cleaning and prep work done. The festivities begin at 4 but the parents and friends will be arriving from out of town around noon.

I am sure there will plenty stories to share tomorrow. Happy 4th of July a few days early!

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM , Blogger Jess said...

The cab ickiness is a mystery, and I doubt it's old age. 29 is not even close to being old.

 
At 7:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets clear something up here. I don't "hate" cooking for everybody. I just get nervous trying to cook something that I have never tried before. I worry that I will give everyone sam-er-nilla or gut rot. Thats all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home