Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wii!!!!!

That's right, "I" got a Nintendo Wii! Ryan claims it was my mother's day present (which means I can remind him when I ask him to get off of his new X-Box 360 to let me play on the big screen).

It is great. Not only do the games rock; I can beat him at it and I get some exercise. He set it up during American Idol last night and I kicked his butt in so many games. I played bowling, tennis, boxing, baseball, pool, ping pong, and some other lame games that Ryan says "sucked" because I beat him at those too.

Wii not only stands for the fun sound I make when I play but it also means "we" time in our house. The cat and dog like to be underfoot when we play.

Oh, and we downloaded SuperMario Bros. and it ROCKS! I can't believe how much I remember (the hidden things) and how much I have forgotten. My skills need a little work but soon I will beat Ryan at that too!

4 Comments:

At 7:14 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Soon, you'll have "Nintendo thumb" and nightmares with the Super Mario Bros song!

 
At 7:28 AM , Blogger Erin said...

More like sore shoulder and sides from playing too hard :) I got a work out last night. I won at bowling (193) and tennis. I lost at baseball.

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

I want a wii!

it's a sad day and indicative of the change I need in life when I'm not the first one with a new video game system!

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger Erin said...

That's ok, if you ever come visit, I will let you play my game :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home