Thursday, March 22, 2007

Chipotle...I Love You!

Chipotle may not give me the same energy that Dt. Coke does but oh god is it addicting! Within my first two bites I knew I was hooked. What's a girl to do? The nearest restaurant is close to a half hour drive away! Ultimate Burrito...you ain't got nothin' on the Chipotle Burrito Bol (yes, spelled exactly as typed).

Jess and Jerry, I love and hate you for introducing me to this new found favorite food. I am sure Ryan will hate you because now it is the only place I want to go.

3 Comments:

At 8:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How have you never been to Chipotle before now? You have been missing out, it is a little slice of heaven!

 
At 12:58 PM , Blogger Jess said...

It is delicious. Now you understand my obsession with it.

 
At 3:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Chipotle such a sweet sweet word. How did someone think to put such wounderful blends of food together in a tight little blanket. Damn this town and its lack of any good resturants.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home