Saturday, April 21, 2007

Priorities-new list for life

After yet another sudden death of a close friend; it is time to reprioritize life's plan.

1) Family and Friends
2) Work

I would say that was always the order things were in but lately, #2 has been creeping its way to the top. So, starting Monday, no more 12 hour days at work. (The part time teaching hours don't count as part of the 12 hour days-that's only for office time). More time relaxing and doing things that make me happy. Weird I should say that as today I started some spring cleaning on the house. When the bleach comes out and the knobs on the stove come off, you know it is going to be a long cleaning day. I have done 4 hours worth of cleaning and have at least that many to go.

On the school front, I need to answer some posts, do some grades, and prep for my seminar on Monday and Unit 2. Luckily, unit 1 has been a piece of cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home