Sunday, May 06, 2007

Getting Older?

Earlier this week I posted about getting a new Nintendo Wii. It makes me feel like a kid again. Well, yesterday was Cinco De Mayo and believe it or not, I think I have grown up! We had dinner at a friends house (she made fabulous enchiladas), played a board game, has a few margaritas, and we were home before 10:30! What a weird way to compare being youthful to mature...I know, pure randomness.

I completed my first set of grades on my classes first "papers" which were 100 word paragraphs. Grading is tough until you get in a groove-which I don't think I have found yet. Honestly, only 2 people really completed the assignment correctly but many more received B's or above. I wish I had had the time to go back and regrade some of them but in general, I feel I was very fair and gave tons of feedback.

Hopefully I find that grading groove for two selfish reasons, one it will speed up my process, and two, I will feel much more confident in the grades I give. It's hot and sunny out, time to go sweat while I do some yard work.

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Ah, next Cinco de Mayo, you'll be doing tequila shots, and you know it. Don't resign yourself to maturity quite yet...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home