Monday, March 12, 2007

Misc. Post

I haven't posted in quite a while. I haven't been that busy but then again, I haven't been that bored. I walked on Thursday and then came home and booked a quick cruise for the hubby and me. It is partially his birthday gift and partially a sanity break for me. I can't wait to go. Good thing it is only 4 weeks away!

Friday was a bear at work. Busy and chaotic and of course, I was trying to leave by 3:00pm. Notice I said trying. It was closer to 3:30 when I got out the door. Then I stoppy home, tossed some clothes in a suitcase and was off to my parents.

Saturday my Mom and I went on a mega shopping spree. We spent close to 8 hours shopping (covered 2 malls) and left with many new items (shirts, pants, dresses, swimsuits, flip flops...). My dad cooked up a duck Saturday night (it was like Thanksgiving dinner).

Sunday it was up and off to Target. We realized we were shopped out when we couldn't even "browse" at Target. That is a sad day in a woman's shopping life when she is too sick of shopping to buy stuff at Target. After a quick Taco Bell snack, I was on the road again headed for home.

Last night I spent too much time trying to clean up my computer and get my new crack berry figured out. Needless to say, I gave up on it. Today I got it working and doing some things but I need a techie to help finish the configurations.

This was a rather boring post. Maybe later this week I will have some fun and exciting to share.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 AM , Blogger Jess said...

8 hours of shopping?! You're a masochist.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home