Monday, March 05, 2007

Best Intentions

Sometimes the best intentions are only met half way. That is how starting exercising on the days I don't walk were met today. I thought about it, was excited about it, had some new things to try, but didn't leave work until 7pm. After I got home I said to hell with it but I didn't have a drink, I didn't over eat with dinner, and I plan on going to bed early. So, at least mentally I am getting closer to acting upon my word.

Today was jam packed with meetings from 9:30 this morning until 4:30 this afternoon. Needless to say, 4:30-7:00 was actual "get some work done" time. I truly have a reason to hate Mondays. Tomorrow is walking night. I just hope to get out of work earlier tomorrow. I only have half of my day booked with meetings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home