Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Still Walking

Yesterday I reversed our walking plan by going to Jess' on Tuesday when normally she comes to my house. We even took Scooter along. That little fella is so excited to walk with us and it is fun to have him along but one of these days, he is going to get a size 10 up his bum for cutting in front of me. I think his mom gets nervous that I am going to kick him by accident or trip over him because he likes to cut back and forth in front of me. If you could see the look he gave us yesterday, you would have taken him along too. No amount of tripping could deny that look.

I have this horrible sense of guilt because I read her blog and she stated she is sick again and mentioned her knee problems. Then I get home and my hubby also asked me why I made her walk with me last night. Just to set the record straight; if she didn't want to walk, she would have told me so (I hope).

I think we have set up a pretty standard routine and believe it or not, I feel icky if I don't walk now. It feels good when I finish. Now, if only I could force myself to get up an hour or so early on the days we don't walk and fit in some other exercise I would be truly "workin' on my fitness" as my hubby so eloquently quotes Ms. Fergie. Dang it, now that song is in my head!

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I only had a sore throat on Tuesday, so the walk certainly didn't hurt me any. And as for the knee, it just hurts to run, not walk: I still need exercise!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home