Saturday, March 03, 2007

Dog Walk

Today was the annual "Walk for the Animals." I have wanted to go for the last couple years but things always popped up. This year, Annie, Ryan, Scooter, Jerry, Emma, Elaine, and I went. I have to say, I have never seen so many hounds in one place at one time. Big ones, little ones, young ones, old ones, some missing legs and teeth, pure breds, and mutts. It would have been fun but it was miserably hot and crowded. Annie did well (it helped having Scooter there). She only snarled at a few dogs that got too close to her bum or to me. Traffic was a witch and so was trying to pay for parking. We stopped for a drink afterwards but some stupid lady with a cat (yes, a cat with a sweater and a leash on!) sat next to us. Emma decided that cat would be a nice tasty treat so we decided to head home before we ordered. Who in the world brings a cat to a dog walk?!?! Only in Florida.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home