Tuesday, January 02, 2007

1/2/07...Resolution Holding Up

I came home from work today and rode bike while the hubby cooked me a delicious supper (roasted red pepper chicken and fresh green beans). Now, I didn't ride as long as I had hoped to but it's a start. Luckily, I have a ton of Scrubs dvd's to work through and then up the anti to Grey's Anatomy. Yeah, I time my exercise by tv show episode.

Today's pathetic stats:
1 episode of Scrubs or 22 minutes
251 calories
5.5 miles
average speed was somewhere between 14 and 16 mph

Tomorrow night I am getting my haircut so no exercise unless I get a wild whim to do something later in the evening but more than likely, I will have to fit it in Thursday night before good tv starts.

1 Comments:

At 4:15 PM , Blogger Jess said...

22 minutes is a good place to start. And I would pedal all day long if I could watch "Scrubs" at the same time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home