Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Upholding resolution...sorta

Well, today is only the third day of the year and the second that I actually attempted to uphold my resolution. I knew I wouldn't exercise today but I did eat lunch that I packed from home at work today. I didn't make the no drinking rule during the week (2 glasses of wine) but I did drink water today and no caffeine. All in all, a pretty successful day. Not to mention I got a haircut and for $60+ it sure felt worth it when you haven't had a cut in months (i.e. August was the last one as opposed to when I went every 4-5 weeks).

Lame post, I know but for those that have a hard time sticking to any goal, I am trying to be an inspiration. Ok, not really but I feel like if I can spout my successes, I will be more likely to avoid my failures.

Time to go read for a bit (another selfish resolution). I don't read anything earth shattering but it is better than watching tv. Good night!

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM , Blogger Jess said...

No caffeine?? My god woman, how do you get through a day?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home