Saturday, December 16, 2006

Last shopping day...

I hope this is my last day for shopping. I am not looking forward to tackling the mall considering it is raining and a week before Xmas. Yuck. The thing is...I know a couple things I want to get but I am dreading venturing to a real mall to get/look for a couple things I am not 100% sure about. Oh well.

On a happy note, I can't believe I am saying this but for once, we don't have a party to go to. It is going to be nice to sit around the house this evening and not have any obligations to fill. I picked up around here this morning. I might start a load of laundry or sweep the floors but no scrubbing or extreme cleaning will take place today. Ah...this is what weekends are meant for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home